Telepoc—Innovative development of point-of-care telediagnostic and monitoring services
For the project “Innovative Development of Telediagnostic and Monitoring Services in Telepoc—Point-of-Care”, we won a HUF 3 million grant within the frames of the invitation of the Prime Minister’s Research and Technological Innovation Fund “Incentives in the 7th Framework Program of the European Union for Research, Technological Development and Demonstration (FP7) and other joint EU initiatives in support of Hungarian participation”.
As a result of the grant, we participated as an international consortium partner in the scientific preparation of the application submitted to the ICT PSP call “ICT for health, aging well and inclusion, 3.5 Biophotonics solutions for diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of diseases” and in the consortium work required for submission.
The project was completed on 31.12.2014.
Project ID: EU_KP_12_1_2013-0044
- Instituto Superiore Mario Boella (pProject Coordinator), Italy
- Lamp SRL, Italy
- University of Turin, Italy
- Politecnico of Turin, Italy
- Instituto Politécnico de Braganca, Portugal
- Consorci Sanitary of Terrasa, Spain
- Industrial Techological Centre of Extremadura-CETIEX, Spain
- Nesne, Turkey
- Prompt, Hungary
- Regione Piemonte, Italy